Scary Story: Walking Alone From School

 Scary Story:  Walking Alone From School 

This incident, happened to me one year ago. Our final exams were coming up and I still needed to do much more practice.


Usually, our school library close by 5 but because of the exams, the school decided that the library will be kept opened till midnight.  So that who wanted, can stay there and can prepare for the exams. 

My house wasn't far from the school. So, instead of studying at home. I decided to study in the quite, calm library and prepared for the exams there. 

Also read: Scary Story: Home Alone

That day I left my house at 6.00 PM and soon reached library to prepare for the exam. I was so absorbed in studying, I didn't realized that it was 10 PM. I had never stayed in the library for so long. Usually, I would be home around 8. Even at 8 there would be some students in the library. But, at 10 there was absolute silent. I had only 10 to 15 minutes of work left. So, I decided that I will finish this quickly and then return home. 

I was completely lost in my work. When I heard someone limping. I quickly grabbed my books and ran out of the library. There is a very long corridor outside our school library. At the end of that corridor, when you turn right you will find the exit door. I went through the corridor and was quickly getting near the exit. When I saw a woman standing at the end of that corridor. I didn't know who she was. But, as I got nearer, I felt more and more uncomfortable.

I got so uncomfortable, that I called out "Who is there". As soon as I said that, she was gone in a few seconds. I got relief and continued walking towards door. 

Due to hunger I couldn't even walk properly. But, I noticed that the street was completely empty, which was completely odd because this street is normally very busy. Even at night you can see people walking on the street. 

Due to panic and fear, I kept on looking at ground while walking. I was nearly home when suddenly I saw a shadow on the ground stretching out to me. Even though there was nobody around me.  When I lifted my head, I saw a woman walking infront of me. I found her very strange. She looked as if she was disabled and that she was having trouble in walking. She was walking so slowly that I caught upto her in no time. 



Now, I was so closed to her that I could see her clearly. She was wearing tattered and dirty cloth. Her hands and feets were twisted. Even, her hair looked very messy. I found it so strange, that I stopped in my tracks. My heart was telling me, over and over not to go very closer to this woman.  I didn't even have the courage to overtake her and walk on. 

Suddenly, that woman stopped walking and came near to me. She was so scary...just like a ghost. I was scared and terrified. She said me: Where is my daughter? I was frozen. I can't utter a word. Due to shock, my brain went blank. I didn't know how to answer...her strange question...Out of fear, I pointed far...far..over there. I just wanted her to go away. She start walking towards where I had pointed. She walked  so far away that I couldn't see her anymore. 

I was terrified of the thought that she might appear infront of me again. I was running towards my house as fast as I could. At that point my brain couldn't think about anything else other than finding someone who could help me. At that moment, I heard that women screaming from far away...She is not here.....and suddenly she appeared infront of me...then I happened I don't remember. 

After that when I become conscious, I found out that my neighbour found me passed out on the road and they brought me home.

My neighbour aunt told me that: That in 1998, there was a 32 years old woman. She had 10 year old daughter. Who also went to Eden Hill School. One day that girl was playing with her friends during the break and she had an accident and died. Her mother couldn't bear the thought of losing her child. She went into depression and finally, she commit suicide. 

After that that woman's spirit was seen wandering in Eden Hill School and the surrounding area, looking for her lost child. She still wandering, hoping to met her daughter.   

Also read: Scary Story: Moon face


Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab