Crazy Love

 Crazy Love 

This creepy love story is of two lover's named as  Kiran and Simran. They both were chatting on the phone. 

Kiran said: How are you simran, my love? Did you like the sandwiches, I had made for you? 


Simran:
I am good. I just love the sandwiches. The filling of that sandwiches was really delicious. 

Kiran: Oh, Thank you. I had made it with so much of love. 

Simran: Yesterday, I put some of the posters around my neighbourhood with my number and photo of rose. 

( Rose is simran's cat. She is misplaced from Yesterday ) 

Kiran: Don't worry simran. Everything will be fine. 

Simran: Normally, she stays close to home. I think, she get confused in the path.....

Simran: I miss rose. I want her back. 

Kiran: You know, I can do anything for you. 

Simran: Yes, I know it. 

Kiran: Do you know, I love you madly. 

Simran: Yes, I know my love. 

Kiran: Do you know, I love you so so much. 

Simran: Yes, I know it baby. 

Kiran: Do you know that, I love you so much that I can do anything for you. 

Simran: Yes, I know. 

Kiran: Do you love me? 

Simran: A lot

Kiran: A whole lot? 

Simran: Yes, a whole lot. 

Kiran: More than anything else in the entire world? 

Simran: Yes

Kiran: Then you could explain to me who this girl is who was with you at the bar. She fainted and you were giving mouth to mouth.......

Kiran: Answer me...Now, why are you not answering....

Simran: From where did you get this photo....

Simran: Are you following me? 

Kiran: Don't change the topic..Tell me who was she?

Simran: I don't know....I was drunk and I don't remember anything...

Simran: I don't know anything, even I don't want to know...I just know that I love you the most. 

Kiran: Ok...BTW..Yesterday, your cat was with me...

Simran: Where did you find her? Why didn't you told me this thing yesterday? 

Kiran: I was angry because of the photo. 

Simran: Ok, I am coming there to pick her up. 

Kiran: Well, there is no point of coming because now she isn't with me...

Simran: Where is she?

Kiran: I send her to you..

Simran: When?

Kiran: Inside the sandwiches...Did you like the meat I used for the filling?

Kiran: Don't ever cheat on me...

Simran: Nooooo... What did you do with her? Tell me you are kidding? What did you do with my rose? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also read: Ghost paper challenge


Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab