Scary Story: True Omegle Chat Room

Scary Story: True Omegle Chat Room 

 This story happened couple of years ago. It happened on saturday night. I was typing on a laptop and was doing some work. I was tired. I decided to take a break and started watching couple of youtube videos. I needed to take some stress of my mind, but didn't have anyone to talk to. 

This game an idea to, visit a chat room called Omegle Omegle is a chat room, where you can do video chats with random strangers online to your computer webcam. 

Omegle, help me to grow my social skills, as a child. So, I was always active on it. I remember this one particular night. I had a trouble meeting a new people. This left me, litter frustrated. But, that's a kind of thing to except when you are on these types of chat sites. 

That's when, I stumble on one guy. He looked to be of same age group, as myself. I decided to say, Hii. He didn't say anything back and just typed the word Hii, in the chat box. I feeled litter wired, about saying Hii, in the chat box instead of saying Hii verbally. 

He then waved at me and begane typing something. He introduced himself in the chat box saying: My name is Daniel, what's your name? 

I verbally said: My name is James . How are you? 

He, then starred at the camera and doesn't say a word to me...completely dismissing the fact that I asked him a question....

At this point, I thought it is some sort of pre-recorded video and something is just trolling me....That's, when he started typing in this chat box again...saying: I'm deaf, please type in the chatbox unless you know sign language.... 

I felt stupid and immediately typed..no worry...My name is James and gave a quick thumbs up, as a kind gesture. 

He immediately typed back saying: Nice to meet you James and gave me a thumbs up as well. 

He then typed something else and said: I will use my whiteboard to chat with you going forward because my hands will be occupied. 

I was confused that, what does he meant by that....so I typied: What do you mean by your hands being occupied? 

He then started writing on the whiteboard and raises it up on the screen. I read it: Wanna play a Game? 

I typied: Sure, what game you want to play? 

What he did next, is something...that I will never forget...

He held a revolver up with one hand and whiteboard with the other hand. 

On whiteboard, it was written that: Let's play russian roulette....

I was honestly frightened by this guy and was just going to click on stop button of the video. That's when he wrote another message on the whiteboard saying: 1 of 6....

I was confused by 1 of 6...he then took the revolver and put one bullet into it and begin spinning it up with his hand. I now knew that, what he mean by 1 of 6. He then put's the revolver over his head...and I begin typing: What are you doing? Please stop this!!! 

Also read: Scary Story: Crazy love

The guy then smiled and starred at me through camera and click the button of the revolver...nothing happened....

He just started laughing just like a mad. I was honestly disturbed but even I thought that is it  even real???

Then, I just typed: Is that even real? 

He then put the gun towards the wall and started pressing on the revolver button...upto it was fire. I was completely gone away by what I was seeing....and typied Dude you could've died!!!

That's when that guy wrote something on the whiteboard to the screen again, showing the message: 5 of 6...

I was so scared and just started typing...Don't do it...

Don't do it.....

Don't do it.....

Don't do it....

He then begin loading his revolver by 5 bullets, where I said NOOOOO.....NOOOOOO.....

I knew that, this time there is no chance of him surviving....

He then raises his revolver over his head, once's again...and started smiling and tears in his eyes...

He begin mumbling the word: It was nice meeting you, james....

I immediately shut my laptop, as I heard the sound of the shot...I was totally shocked...frightened and scared....

I have no clue that what to do...I stupidly open my laptop with my eyes closed...I pressed my hand again the screen...where the video chat was going on...I opened my eyes, into the cracks of my fingers, I could see the blood....

I immediately, clicked on the exit button. I hadn't reported anything to the police nor I did reported anywhere about that person on Omegle. 

I think, my decision was a nice but I hope that I couldn't meet anyone, like him again. 




Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab