Scary Story: Trip to Oregon Coast

Scary Story: Trip to Oregon Coast 

 In the year of 2020, I and two of my friends from college named Abdul and Anmol went for a trip to the Oregon Coast. It was about 14 hours drive from our house. 



We heard that this place was beautiful specially in the summer months. 

We reached our destination. It was three bedroom, two bathroom house. It also had a beautiful backyard garden. After settling in, we went out to a local bar and nightclub to have some fun. We all ended up drinking too much. 

Abdul and Anmol both brought girls with them to the Airbnb. When we went back Abdul and his lady friend went to his room. Anmol and his girl went to a swing in the backyard garden. I went to my room and tried to sleep, finally after some time I was able to fall asleep. 



After one or two hour of deep sleep, I was woken up by a girl screaming. I was 3:00 in the morning. I was confused, that what that noise was. After a minutes, I heard someone running up the stairs of the house, it was Anmol. He came running down the hall and knocked on my door. He yelled dude get up, you should come done to the garden. 

There was nervousness in his voice. So, I immediately woke up from my bed and ran down to the backyard garden with Anmol. 

As I reached the garden, I saw the Anmol's girl standing and crying over there. Anmol slowly led me to a spot behind the swing. It was the same swing they were making out on earlier in the night. Anmol looked at me and said brace yourself men, you need to see what's back there. 

He turned his phone light on to light up at the ground next to me. I looked down, all I saw were leaves everywhere from the surrounding trees. 

Are you messing with me Anmol? I asked. 

I really wish I was, he replied. 

I took a second look down as Anmol shined the light at what appeared to be a human foot. My heart began to race and my hands got all sweaty. I was on the brink of freaking out. All I could see was the foot, everything else was covered under the leaves. As, we were standing there in shock. Staring at what appeared to be a dead corpse. 

We heard something take off running through the forest. We couldn't see anything out there. So, we immediately ran back inside the Airbnb and called the police. 

Within sometime, the police arrived and investigated the matter. They ended up finding two more corpses, just like the first one covered in leaves. 



The cops gave us some information about what they had found. They also told us that these dead bodies were only about three hours dead, which means these three victims were murdered while we were gone at the bar.  

Anmol, Abdul and I were totally shocked. We all decided to leave that place and head on back to our place. 

This was the first and last trip, we ever had to Oregon Coast. 


Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab