Scary Story: A bus stop

 Scary Story: A bus stop

This happen when I was 17 years old. I used to go to gym three to four times a week and back to home by bus. 

It was sunday and I just missed my bus, so I had to wait for the another bus. I could call my parents but they were out for the evening and taxi charge more. So, I decided to sit in the bus stand and wait for the another bus. 

It was the cold night and snow just started peppering on the road. My bus was taking long then the usual. So, I got my phone out and started listening music. Almost a hour had passed.  It was freezing and I had not seen anyone. I was until, when I noticed somebody on the other corner of my eye. 

It was a creepy guy, which was wearing western thick layer of clothings. He was waking slowly towards me. I knew staring at him will drew more attention, so I just focused on my phone. 

He sat down on the other side of the shelter and he was just staring at me. There was something off about him. He seem like, he was either drunk or on drugs. 

He then asked: What does the bus do? 

I took off my earphones and said I think it's late because of the snow. He started at me for a while and then started mumbling to himself. He was really creeping me out but I pretended to be on my phone. 

After a couple of minutes, I took an another look. He moved closer to me. I looked away for a second. Then heard a sound of himself moving towards me. I turned and said you are Ok there. He stared at me with his wider eyes. Lifted his arm and moved towards me. Immediately, I grab my bag and ran and he fell to the ground. 

I ran down to the road and tried my hardest not to look back. I kept going until I got to the next bus stop. I turned around and check to see if he was there. He was gone. So, I went to sit down, feeling relief. I rested my head, on the back of my glass and waited for the bus. 

I heard a knock on the glass. I scared out and turned around too see a same guy, staring at me through the glass. I said: What the hell is wrong with you? Then he started walking around the shelter towards me. 

I said: I am warning you, stay away. I was so panic. I wanted to run but I had left my bag in the shelter and I couldn't leave without it. 

Suddenly, the man tried to grab me and I run out of the way. He fell to the ground facing face. 

I frozen shocked when I noticed the blood coming from his face. I tried to get response out of him but nothing worked. I called the police and they arrived within few minutes. I told them that what had happened. They told me that guy had taken drugs. They showed me a pic of that guy with his son. 

I was shocked because his son just looked like me. So, he assumed that I was him. 

I later learn that he had lost his son and he has been mentally disabled. He was taken away for the treatment. It was last, I saw him. 

I get my driving license surely after and had never been on a bus since. 



Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab