Scary Story: Why I quit the night shifts at MCDonald's?

Scary Story: Why I quit the night shifts at MCDonald's? 

 MCDonald's, one of the world's most famous fast food restaurant. Even though it's not very healthy, it can be very convenient. 

Since MCDonald's is opened 24 hours a day. But, even in such a fun and friendly place, strange things can happen:that even if you tried wouldn't able to forget them. Something like this happened to me. A story so unnerving and terrifying, that I will never forget. 

It happened three (3) years ago. When I was 20. I was in desperate need of a job because to complete my education, I needed to pay off my college fees. 

Finally, I got a job in MCDonald's. To make my boss happy, I had to work: whatever shift he asked me to do. Whether it be a night or a day shift and to work as many hours, as he wanted. 

At this point, I had been working at MCDonald's for three months. But, I had only been working day shifts. One day, my boss called me in his room and told me that because I had been working at MCDonald's for months now and gained alot of experience. I was ready for night shifts. My boss also told me that night shifts can be very quiet and asked me if I had a problem with it. I told him that no. I wouldn't give me any problem. My boss told me that I would start my night shifts from saturday, that be from 12:00am to 6:00 am. 

I arrived at MCDonald's at 12:00am on saturday. My manager told me, that my tasks were to refill the ketchup and barbeque sauce bottles, clean the floor and clean the tables. He gave me a long list of things to do. 

After telling me everything, the manager went home. MCDonald's was fairly quiet that night. But, I didn't really noticed silence because I was busy in my work. I needed to do alot. As I was doing my work, I really don't noticed the time and suddenly it was 2:00am. 

It was little odd. I noticed that no customer arrived in MCDonald's until that time. But, I was fine with it. I just wanted to finish my work quickly. Since tomorrow I had to report it to the manager. 

I was arranging coffee cups on the table, when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. It was a strange feeling. But, I took no notice of it. I told myself that since I had no experience of working late, this strange feeling is due to this. 

Suddenly, my eyes went towards the window. When I looked out I saw a strange black shadow like someone was standing right there, starring at me. I told, it must me my imagination. Who would stand outside at this time of night. 

I continued my work: started cleaning the tables. A bit later my attention went to the window again. Now, it seemed that the black shadow was closer. But, I relaxed myself by thinking that I am just imagining things, nothing of that sort was happening. It was due to tiredness. Then I decided not to look outside anymore and focus on cleaning the tables. 

So, I continued my working. I was busy doing my work. When, I heard a sound: I can see you.....I can see you.....I can see you....I immediately looked outside and when I did my fears were confirmed that demon who's eyes were red like blood was staring at me and constantly banging on the window. 

I couldn't stay there for a minute longer. I immediately hang the close sign on the front door, got into my car and ran for my life. I was terrified. I called my manager and told him that due to sickness, I was going home. My manager said that it was fine, I could go. I didn't want to tell him about what happened to me that night because I knew if I did, he couldn't believe me and I could seem like a fool.  

Somehow, I managed to drive home. I felt sort of safety and relief as I reached home and decided that night that I could never ever do a night shift again. Even if I have to find an another job. 

Also read:Scary Story: My Mother


Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab