Scary Story: Pizza Delivery

Scary Story: Pizza Delivery 

My name is james. I have tried a variety of part time jobs. Like the Pizza Delivery Boy. 

It was late one summer night, just past mid-night and I had to deliver my last order to a Rich neighbourhood nearby. When I got there, the house seemed old. There was no light on inside. I rang the bell few times but nobody replied. I pushed the gate, it was unlocked. I walked in the garden upto the porch. I found a note, attached to the door. It said, the door is open..enter and leave the pizza on the table. 

I hesitantly made my way inside.The whole way was dark and I wouldn't find the light switches. So,I used my phone light. There was a table in the middle of the living room. It has some money on it. I put the pizza box down and quickly pocked the money. Suddenly, the door shut behind me. I showed the torch to the entry of the door but there was nobody there. I ran a few steps forward, pulled the door but it was somehow, locked and I wasn't able to open it. I called for somebody in the house but I was alone.

In the distance, a phone would be heard ringing across the room, I picked it up. A man's voice said: If you don't do what I tell you, you will be died soon. 

Me: What kind of joke it is dude? Let me out? 

Man: Go to the kitchen!Then he hang up! 

I tried to dial 911, but my phone had no signal. I picked up the other phone but it was locked. I tried to opened the windows. Bu to my horror, each of them had rusted. 

Using my flashlight, I slowly walked towards the kitchen. That place was a dumb. There was no sign of life. On the table there was a timer and a note. 

I read that letter: That long you have left in this world, that scared me. 

So, I start searching for something, weapon. But, I found nothing. I opened the other door and I was immediately hit by a terrible smell. It was a bathroom. I go near to the bathtub. As I stood, staring in confusing, something boobed to a surface...that when I realised the bath was full of human bodies. 

I was so scared. This was not a joke. 

Suddenly, a beeping sound start coming. It was a timer in the kitchen. A door of bathroom opened with a full speed. I saw a man standing in a dark and axe in the hand. He smiled as he said: Your time is over. 

The man was huge. I knew I had no chance of overpowering him. I start running and went to another room. I ended up in the room, full of small things. He closed his eyes and stopped for a moment. He then smiled and kept coming forward. He eventually corned me, deeply raised his axe. Without thinking I took a piece of broken lamp and slashed in his chest. I start running in the full speed. The door was unlocked this time. 

So, I got out and ran towards my bike. I start driving as fast as I would, without looking back. 

When the policed arrived in that house, the man was gone. 

That house has been closed off for the public for past 20 years. 


Also read: Scary Story: Glass doll



Note: If you have any questions, Let us know in the comment section below! 



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Creepy True Stories

Top 8 haunted phone numbers you should never call.

Top 10 Haunted Places in Punjab