The Weird Things Ghost Hunters Have Seen on the Job
The Weird Things Ghost Hunters Have Seen on the Job
Here I am going to tell you, some of the real and weird experiences, which ghost hunters have seen.
1) An otherworldly creature
John Tenney was a friend of Newkirk's and a fellow paranormal investigator, has a memories of his own that would keep you awake all night.
The spookiest thing I've seen happened a couple of years ago. Tenny begins, I witnessed a small hairy creature about 11 inches tall with deep inset eyes, large ears.
As the flash from my camera went off, it jumped backward into the darkness and vanished. People don't believe me, but I have no problem because I still don't know if I believe it..that I have seen it.....
2) Strangled in a church
Greg Newkirk, a paranormal investigator, ever did still haunts him today. I had taken a documentary film director to an abandoned church long rumored to be haunted, he says.
We did only been in the building for half an hour before a loud knocking drew our attention to the church's ten-foot-tall pulpit. For five minutes, we watched a thick, forest green fog manifest on the pulpit's spiral staircase, before it slowly crept toward us. That's when, all of a sudden, the director of Newkirk had brought with him began to frantically gasp for air as if he were choking. Sure enough, he had two bright red hand prints wrapped around his throat.
3) Time- traveling ghosts
Do you believe in time travel?
In the early 2000s, I was working with an older woman who was experiencing what she called "ghost children". She drew pictures of what they looked like.
Years after she had passed away, I revisited her former home to speak to the new owners to see if they had experienced any "ghost children". The new owners had not seen any "ghost children", but their real children had been drawing pictures of the woman who had been my client.
4) Tripped into a coffin
It seems as through supernatural creatures are rather attracted to Tenney, host of the spooky podcast, as the hairy being was not the only one to interact with him.
Once, while investigating an old cemetery, I heard a distinct voice say, "Be Careful". In my startled state, I immediately began to walk backward. In doing so, I cracked through the lid of an old coffin and ended up falling into a grave. As I laid in the grave I don't think I'd ever been more scared."
5) Smoke and apparitions
The number of spirits and different creatures that Tenney has seen throughout the years is truly astonishing. Despite all his experience, though, he is still no closer to being able to explain any of it.
Over the last three decades I've seen a lot that I still don't comprehend, he admits. Full-bodied apparitions wandering down the halls of hospitals, ghostly cats vanishing through walls and smoke-like patches of darkness writhing through hallways- after a while, it all seems almost normal.
6) The fear of reality
After all of the strange encounters Tenney has had, the worst he experienced is something every one of us does at one point or another.
For me, the scariest thing that can happen to anyone is the psychological confrontation a person can have with their own mortality while sitting alone quietly in a dark room. No one really knows how reality works. Everyone has their own opinion based on whatever facts or belief system they may, have but no one knows exactly what happens after we die.
7) The darkness of the mind
After all that Newkirk has seen and continues to see- while he investigate the paranormal, it's not the figures or the spirits that appear that are the scariest, but the human mind.
Dealing with the unknown is scary no matter what, he says. If you want to know the scariest thing can happen to you on a paranormal investigation, it's witnessing truly unexplained phenomena and having your worldview completely thrown out the window. When you've seen what's actually making that scratching noise behind the wall, you can't ever unsee it.
Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!!





Comments
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts,please let us know.