20 Statements, that will keep you awake all night long
20 Statements, that will keep you awake all night long
Have you ever felt scared? I think throughout your life, atleast one time, you must have got that feeling. Whether it's night time and you suddenly woke up and then unable to sleep due to fear or you felt scared while watching a horror movie.
Below are some one of the statements or sentences, which can scare you too much, but I want you to thing about those incidents or just imagine those incidents in your brain and I am sure that you will be terrified.
1)" I begin tucking him into bed and he tell me, Daddy check for monsters under my bed. I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me and he whispers, Daddy, there is someone on my bed."
2) "You get home, tired after a long day's work and ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there."
4) " I never go to sleep, but I keep waking up. "
5) " My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night. I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help."
6) " After a hard day at work, I came home to see my girlfriend cradling our child. I didn't know which was more frightening, seeing my dead girlfriend and stillborn child, or knowing that someone broke into my apartment to place them there."
7) "There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone."
8) "The last thing I saw my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open. "9) " I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again. "
10) " In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened. "
11) " She asked why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn't. "
12) " A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into room and said, I heard that too."
13) " My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago. "
14) " There is nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1am and you are home alone. "
15) " I always thought my cat had a staring problem- She always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realised that she was always looking just right behind me."
16) " I walked into the bathroom one night and looked at myself in the mirror. Only one of us walked out. "
17) " He rubs my back, kisses my forehead and whispers, Don't worry, I'll always be there for you. He does this every night on the anniversary of his death. "
18) " When I was first able to hear again I would often talk to myself when I was alone, just to enjoy the sound in my ears. I stopped shortly after, once I started hearing replies to my conversations. "
19) " I said good night to my wife laying next to me. I rolled over and saw her standing in the doorway."
20) " They told me not to build my house on a supposed graveyard. I believed them the night I heard knocking beneath my feet. "
Note: If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section below!!!













Comments
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts,please let us know.